The Mazda CX-9 is bursting with luxury and innovation. The three-row SUV also provides plenty of space for all the people (or things) you love most. We’re highlighting its distinct trim levels at Auto Express Mazda to help you determine your ideal fit.
The Mazda CX-9 Sport is powered by a Skyactiv®-G 2.5 dynamic pressure turbo engine, which generates up to 250 horsepower and 320 lbs-ft of torque. It is also equipped with i-Activ AWD® with off-road traction assist, which helps keep you in control on every terrain.
You can opt for second-row captain’s chairs in the Touring trim level, giving your passengers extra space and comfort. It also adds a variety of amenities, such as leather seating and an auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®, to elevate your drive.
There are exclusive styling features in the Mazda CX-9 Touring Plus that set it apart.
- Power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade
- LED fog lights
- Aluminum roof rails in satin chrome finish
The Carbon Edition comes exclusively in the sleek polymetal gray metallic exterior color. It also adds red leather-trimmed seats, an aluminum interior trim, and black interior trim details.
Get added convenience in the Grand Touring trim level, which adds a plethora of exciting features.
- Mazda navigation system
- Active driving display with traffic sign recognition
- 60/40 split fold-down and reclining second-row seats with easy tilt and slide third-row access
The Signature trim level boasts exclusive details that make it a standout on every road.
- LED grille accent lighting
- Genuine Santos Rosewood inlays
- Nappa leather-trimmed seats with quilting and piping seat accents
These are just a few of the highlights of the Mazda CX-9 trim levels. We encourage you to visit our Mazda dealership in Erie, PA to see them for yourself!