Does your vehicle need service or repairs? We suggest you ask these questions the next time you visit our MAZDA repair center at Auto Express Mazda.
What’s Wrong with my Vehicle?
Before beginning repairs, it’s important to know what’s wrong with your vehicle. You want to make sure that you are comfortable with the assessment and with the estimate of the price.
How Long will Repairs Take?
When we provide an estimate, we’ll also give you an idea of how long the repairs will take to complete. You’ll want to weigh your options then. Do you want to drop your car off? Wait while we complete the repairs? Do you need a loaner vehicle?
Why Service with our MAZDA Repair Center?
There are so many perks to doing business with our Mazda repair center. We think it’s important that our customers know what makes us stand out from the rest.
- We service all makes and models.
- We have expert certified technicians.
- We utilize genuine replacement parts.
- Our repair center is equipped with advanced diagnostic equipment.
- We offer generous guest services and amenities.
- We offer warranty coverage.
What is a Gold Value Membership?
When you purchase a new vehicle from our dealership, you automatically get Gold Value member benefits with your purchase.
- $24.99 oil changes
- $49.99 synthetic oil changes
- Free full circle multi-point safety inspection
- Free vacation and trip safety inspection
When Should I Return?
Before you leave the service center, it’s always a good idea to know when to return. Even when your vehicle is running smoothly, you still want to get routine maintenance. Our technicians can let you know your ideal maintenance schedule.
Is your vehicle overdue for maintenance or repairs? Visit our Mazda dealership in Erie, PA – we’ve got you covered!