The easiest way to keep up with your Mazda service schedule is to leave it to the professionals. Instead of worrying about how, when, and how often to schedule service for your Mazda car, head to Auto Express Mazda. Our team of experts are trained to work with Mazda cars specifically, so here is our recommended schedule for Mazda service.
Routine MAZDA Service
- Six Months or 7,500 Miles: At this point, you should definitely get your first oil change and replace your oil filter. Now, you’ll need to start rotating your tires every 7,500 miles.
- 12 Months or 15,000 Miles: Now that it’s been a year, you’ll need to repeat all the services from your first appointment. Additionally, it’s time to check on your brake system including pads and rotors.
- 24 Months or 30,000 Miles: After two years of driving, you may start to notice issues with your Mazda car. During this appointment, our service team will need to do a bit more work on your vehicle. Usually, this service appointment includes inspecting fuel lines, brake lines, the steering system, the suspension, as well as investigating the driveshaft and chassis.
- 48 Months or 60,000 Miles: Now your vehicle is around four years old, which means it’s handled some general wear and tear. During this appointment at our service center, we’ll pay close attention to your suspension and your steering system. Additionally, we’ll check to see that your engine and brake system are running properly.
- 75,000 Miles: The older your vehicle gets, the more extensive your service appointments will be. Once you’ve driven more than 70,000 miles our team will pay special attention to your vehicle. Generally, this is when we will replace spark plugs, the engine coolant, check your exhaust system, and even inspect your engine valve.
Visit Our MAZDA Service Center Today
Ready to get service for your Mazda vehicle? Head down to our Pennsylvania Mazda dealership today!